Alexander Charles & Browne - Tel: 0208 613 0775
Go to homepage

Utilities/ Council tax

Gas and electricity

Please remember to take your meter readings at the start of your tenancy for your own records.   At the end of your tenancy it is your responsibility to close your accounts with the utility company. 

If you are unsure who supplies your gas and electricity you can contact:    

You can contact any utility provider

If you have problems regarding suppliers we would recommend you contact Energy Watch who are the regulators for utility companies.   

Energy Watch 0845 906 0708

Meter Cards

Note the number(s) at the front of the meter and take them to the nearest convenience store or Post Office where you can obtain a card. 

Meters can only be changed with the landlords permission.


Council Tax

We will notify the council of the change of occupant, however, we recommend you contact the council to set up a new account. 

Cookie Policy

The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookies settings at any time in your browser.

More Information     OK